T&Tnet has been intended to provide personalized context-based multimodal and multinational social journey planning with affective capabilities to enhance the elderly’s everyday experience as to mobility. This challenging goal is jointly addressed from different approaches:
- Real-time guidance supported in the mobile.
- Artificial reasoned which helps to determine the best possible route in every moment
- Guidance based on personal preferences to fit individual needs.
- Geo-located accessibility content added by seniors.
- Collaborative maps which enrich the information of each node and, in turn, enable to keep it updated on-the-go.
- The route takes into account friends on the surroundings and emotions so that mobility is no longer conceived as a negative action.